Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello Blogging World!!

In an attempt to keep myself accountable while homeschooling my daughter, who is in preschool, I will by blogging to the masses (or whoever might be reading). I have been working very hard and diligently since she was two to put together a 'curriculum' and believe that I have achieved what I set out to do. I plan on posting our weekly themes, lessons, projects, and of course pictures of it all.

Anyway, sorry for the thesis statement.

It is amazing to think that my beautiful Annabelle is almost four. I remember the day she was born in vivid detail (not too pretty so I won't share...). I'm really excited to watch her learn and discover things this year. Hopefully I won't screw her up or teach her something wrong, and she won't come out of this thinking that 'c' is for elephant.....

We will begin our preschool on August 2, so as you can imagine the month of July is crunch time for me. I've been preparing like a mad woman all the games and lessons. All the hustle and bustle of it is making Annabelle anticipate something great...and I only hope I meet her expectations.

That is all I have time for tonight. I do plan on posting my Daily Routine, favorite resource websites, and anything else that might be of interest, to you all. Also to come will be a post on why I chose homeschooling...nothing preachy, more of a 'in case you wanted to know' post.

Sweet dreams, don't let the bedbugs bite....and happy blogging

jess_hak

No comments:

Post a Comment