Monday, June 13, 2011

Tot School: V, X, Y, Z

This week I decided to just wrap up the rest of the letters really quick. Annabelle was ready to start her K curriculum so the decision was made to move past the letter of the week for the moment.

Asa and Silas will begin their new weekly themes/letters in July. I need a small break to get Annabelle into her new routine. We are having a fun time so far and are looking forward to this year!

So not many pics at all just enough to show you the letter crafts that we did.

V is for violets. We used the bottom of soda bottles to stamp violets.

X is for X-ray. I drew with white crayon on white paper and Asa brushed on a watered down black paint to reveal the picture.
Y is for yellow yarn.
Z is for zig zags and zippers. I can't find Asa's so this is a picture of Annabelle's.

And that's it....short and sweet. I'm linking up to 1+1+1=1, and this will be my last post there for a few weeks. Happy blogging!
jess_hak
Tot School

2 comments: