Monday, November 8, 2010

Catch-up....

So I was going through some of the pictures on my camera this morning and realized that I missed posting a batch of them! How this happened I don't know. But I thought that I would share them. They are some from the last couple weeks in October. Weird that I missed them!

Here is Annabelle playing the Chicken and egg count game that I posted in the Farm Week post. She had fun with this.
Pasting a puzzle together. The link to this can also be found in the Farm Week post. She really liked doing this. She really loves puzzles so this was right up her alley.

Working hard on the Candy Corn Math activities. This link is shown a couple posts ago too. If you can't find the link and want it let me know and I'll get it for you. Asa liked the sorting part.
Here is a fun shot of Annabelle graphing her candies, and all the yummy candy she sorted.
Just a fun shot of Silas and mommy.

A post or two ago I had a picture of lily pads with frogs on them. Also I posted a frog/bug color matching game. Well, we kind of mixed those two games up since we can! :) I had Annabelle and Asa pretend to be frogs, I would scatter the bugs around and they had to hop to them like frogs and bring them back to the lily pads. They still ask to play this. "Lets be frogs mommy." I tried my frog jumping skills (or lack thereof) out too...let me just say, jumping like that is NOT easy. I was pretty tired. And daddy just pretended to be an old bullfrog that couldn't jump anymore lol (daddy's idea is all thanks to a WonderPets episode). Anyway, we had a lot of fun this night.
Annabelle wanted to bring the bugs back in her mouth.

Little froggy in action.

There. All caught up with a few random photos that got overlooked. I still have prepping to do for this week yet, so no Sneak Peek post today. Tomorrow you will have it. I guess schooling Tues.-Sat. just works better for us. Monday is for recuperating. :) Happy blogging.
jess_hak





No comments:

Post a Comment