Monday, July 26, 2010

The Countdown

Preschool begins in T-minus 7 days. Am I ready? Well, as ready as I'll ever be. August is all ready to go waiting in the folder ready to be used. I didn't quite finish November before vacation like I wanted to, but I only have a couple minor things to finish up for that before I move onto December preperations. I am hoping to have December done before we start next week. I think later this week (Friday or Saturday) I will post my theme for the week and our color, letters, and numbers of the month and some basic activities that we will be doing with those. I am only waiting because Zak didn't have time to show me how to upload pictures on the computer this weekend...and it just wouldn't be interesting without pictures :)

Something else bittersweet has happened since I've last posted. Silas, my sweet baby, has given up on crawling and is now walking as his primary means of getting around. Such a big milestone! Just sad that my sweet baby is growing up, but I suppose that is what they are supposed to do.

Well, I guess I should get back to the voices that are standing here saying for the millionth time since I've sat down to type this, "Mommy...I want breakfast."
Great things being posted later this week...don't miss it! Happy blogging :)

jess_hak

1 comment:

  1. I love your lap books....but more than that I am so proud of you Jessica. Your teaching Annabelle is so exciting....I can tell that you love it. Yes, there will be days, but more and more you will know why your mom and I home schooled. It was worth the tough days....we learned so much, it was such an accomplishment. It's exciting to watch your kids learn, grow and "get it". Everyone has to decide what is the avenue for their family, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blogs (yes I read them) and love what you are finding to use to teach your children. Hang on to this one my sweet mom - If God has called you He will equip you! Love you and yours

    ReplyDelete