Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Students and Faculty

Not Back to School Blog Hop
This week is student week on the 'Not' Back to School Blog Hop. So this post will be dedicated to introducing the students and their faculty. :) The Student pics were taken this morning and hopefully show our 'real live' personalities. I have yet to have formal pics taken this year. lol


Annabelle is our first 'official' student. Her favorite activity is arts/crafts. She also enjoys pretend play. She dislikes math and handwriting. Her ambitions include becoming a princess, and trapping a little boy and girl who apparently steal her toys at night. :)
Student/Teacher picture.
Asa is a confusing student for me. He is too young for preschool, but knows too much for Tot School. I guess the beauty of homeschooling is that we can move at his pace and age/grade doesn't really mean anything. He could very well do some of Annabelle's K work! His favorite activities include cutting, sorting, pasting...really anything tactile. He also enjoys picking on his sister. :) He is a ham and is just plain funny and too smart for his own good (or his teacher's good).

Silas is my sweet little terror. He loves his tot school activities and especially his one on one mommy time. His favorite activities are coloring and tornado simulation (throwing everything off the shelves). I love this picture...lol it really encompasses who Silas is.

This is an older picture, but I wanted to include a picture of the school principal, Zak. He also facilitates disciplinary action, cuddling time, and just plain fun.
School gossip: The principal and the teacher are madly in love.....the scandal. :)

Happy blogging!

jess_hak

6 comments:

  1. Lol- I love it! Especially the school gossip. I feel the same way with J. as you do with Asa-- he's just in his own category. It's such a blessing to be able to customize their education to their strengths/weaknesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, next time I will have to remember to get the teacher in ours. Love the tornado simulator lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scandal scandal! And to think, the teacher and principal are both married people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cute idea Jessica. I love it,
    Grandpa Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of you and hubby! Hey, I can't find your email address anywhere. I'm a bit tired, so I could be just missing it. I have lots I want to ask you! Will you email me? :)

    apurposedrivenhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute pictures and post! I especially like the scandal--I'm always interested in some good gossip, lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete