Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grab it Game

This is just a fun, easy, quick game to put together. My kids have been playing it for over a week and are still asking for it. I did this with the kids at church too....they loved it as well.

Tons of little objects, tongs, and a hula hoop to contain it all (could use tape). Don't mind the rice on the floor. lol
Close up of all the little objects. Foam shapes, little critters, pencils, pom poms, marbles, erasers, spools, bean bags...etc.
Use the tongs to see how much stuff you can grab in 20 sec....
Take turns or do it at the same time.
Or don't time it at all and just play for fun.
Can be played by yourself or with others. :)
This game is a keeper (and mostly cause I don't want to sort the conglomeration of stuff and put it all away). :) Happy blogging!

jess_hak
Linking up to Pinterest Tuesday


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love games like this...easy, quick and keeps them busy for a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I think Jonathan could get really into this game. Pinning this one...

    I also nominated you for a blog award, the Liebster Blog Award. I linked to you on my page: http://nurseryrhymesandfuntimes.blogspot.com/2011/11/leibster-blog-award.html

    Anyways, just wanted to give you a shout out! I love the ideas you come up with. :)

    Oh and I do like House, but don't follow it as much as some of the other shows I listed. No time! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great game for fine motor skills and I have never thought of it in 30 years of working with kids!!
    If you would like to join the link party while Our Country Road is having a break please join us at TODAY AT PLAY

    ReplyDelete