Saturday, December 3, 2011

Moments to Remember: Backyard Gazing

I am linking up to a new link party this week for the first time. It is hosted by 1+1+1=1 and Homeschool Creations. Feel free to join in! :)



Moments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember.

The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going, the ones we need to remember.


We didn't do much school this week due to the whole TV debacle so I was trying to figure out a new routine for our day. So we had a lot of fun moments this week. This one just happened this morning and it was such a spontaneous moment and it just made me smile. Not the best picture, but still a nice memory. :)

Annabelle and I were just sitting there talking about the cardinal pair that was sharing the bird feeder. Talking about how boys are bright and girls are not. Silas crawled right up and said, "yook a squirrel". Then we watched the squirrel for a little bit. Nothing crazy, nothing that lasted more than 5 min, but just something that was sweet and stuck out in my head. It was just a nice quiet little moment....and after the whirlwind week I had trying to keep the littles occupied it was just the moment I needed.

4 comments: